Click here. We're here to help!
New Home Loans

Get Pre-Qualified Now!


Request a Free Consultation!


First-time Homebuyer's Assistance Program

The home loan process may be overwhelming if you're a first-time homebuyer. FirstLight offers home loan assistance from start to finish with our trusted mortgage loan originators. We will help you find the perfect home to fit your budget.

  • Down Payments starting at 3%
  • Programs available through City of El Paso Housing for qualifying El Paso County residents

80/20 Home Loans

Firstlight FCU now offers qualified borrowers a new mortgage loan called an 80/20. The 80/20 loan will allow up to 100% financing of the lower appraised value or the sales price by allowing the borrower to finance 80% of the mortgage as a first mortgage and the remaining 20% as a second mortgage. In addition, it saves the borrower monthly by eliminating the requirement for private mortgage insurance (PMI).

Disclosure: All loans are subject to credit qualification and approval. Mortgage loans are available only on properties located in Texas and New Mexico. Certain fees and conditions apply. Membership eligibility requirements apply. Equal Housing Lender. Loan amount limits apply. Please get in touch with us for details.