Need to make a payment to FLFCU? Here are some payment options:
1. Mail your payment to:
FirstLight Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 24901
El Paso, TX 79914-9001
2. Online banking - Make payments from your FLFCU Accounts
3. Automatic transfer - Set up FLFCU payments from your FLFCU Checking or Savings account
4. Auto Pay - Set up payments to FLFCU from another financial institution
5. Bill Pay - FLFCU can accept bill pay from your local bank/credit union. Please remember that some bill pay services mail us a check and the payments are not posted the same day they are drafted from your financial institution.
6. Share Branching - Make a payment at a credit union that supports Share Branching or CO-OP Share Branching.
7. By phone 24 hours a day - 1-866-310-6919
If you don't utilize your membership, switch today with our Switch Kit
Do you need to make a payment immediately? When you need to make a payment immediately, or on a specific date, our online payment service allows you to make a payment to your FLFCU loan from another financial institution. Have your FLFCU member number and loan number handy, as well the routing number and checking account number of the other financial institution. There is a $15.00 convenience fee for this payment method. Use our online payment service to make payments to: Auto Loans, Signature Loans, and/or Revolving Lines of Credit.
Note: Do NOT use this payment method to pay off vehicle loans in full because it may result in a delay in receiving your title. Please contact FirstLight Federal Credit Union directly (by phone or in person) about paying off your vehicle.