Save up to $1,416 with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union auto loan
Earn up to 226% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union money market
Earn up to 83% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union certificate of deposit
Earn up to 101% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union savings deposit1 Share Certificate
Earn up to 36% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union IRA
Texas, Earn up to 24% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union checking account
New Mexico, Earn up to 165% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union checking account
Las Cruces, Earn up to 84% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union checking account
Need to make a payment to FirstLight? Here are some payment options:
1. Mail your payment to:
FirstLight Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 24901
El Paso, TX 79914-9001
2. Online banking - Make payments from your FirstLight Accounts
3. Automatic transfer - Set up FirstLight payments from your FirstLight Checking or Savings account
4. Auto Pay - Set up payments to FirstLight from another financial institution
5. Bill Pay - FirstLight can accept bill pay from your local bank/credit union. Please remember that some bill pay services mail us a check and the payments are not posted the same day they are drafted from your financial institution.
6. Share Branching - Make a payment at a credit union that supports Share Branching or CO-OP Share Branching.
7. By phone 24 hours a day - 1-866-310-6919
If you don't utilize your membership, switch today with our Switch Kit
To make a payment immediately, or pay from another financial institution just have your FirstLight member number and register. There is a $15.00 convenience fee for this payment method. Use our online payment service to make payments to: Auto Loans, Signature Loans, and/or Revolving Lines of Credit.
Note: Do NOT use this payment method to pay off vehicle loans in full because it may result in a delay in receiving your title. Please contact FirstLight Federal Credit Union directly (by phone or in person) about paying off your vehicle.
To start this process, click on the "Make a Payment Now" button below. It's Easy! Just follow the steps and requirements to get started.
We are always here to help you. For additional assistance please call us at 1-800-351-1670 or click on the FAQ's provided for our Online Payment Services site.