Save up to $499 with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union credit card
Earn up to 123% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union savings deposit
Save up to $573 with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union auto loan
Save up to $233 with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union RV loan
Earn up to 271% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union Share Certificate
Earn up to 30% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union IRA
Earn up to 86% more with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union money market
Texas, Save up to $36,963 with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union mortgage
New Mexico, Save up to $36,873 with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union mortgage
Las Cruces, Save up to $31,362 with a FirstLight Federal Credit Union mortgage
Step 1: For your initial sign-on you will use your existing username and your temporary password. Your temporary password will be the lower case letter “f”, the first four digits of your social security number and your date of birth as MMDDYY. For example: f1234010278.
Step 2: Review and Agree to Terms and Conditions when prompted.
Step 3: Create a new password.
Password Requirements are:
• Must be between 6 and 32 characters
• Must contain characters from at least two of the following three categories:
- Any special characters
• Cannot contain any spaces
• Passwords are case sensitive
Step 4: Enter your contact information, which can be your phone number or email, so your access can be verified through a one-time verification passcode.
Step 5: After entering your one-time verification passcode you will have the option to register your computer and browser, allowing you to skip the one-time verification on that device.
* When registering through the app, if you type in your email address, the system will automatically add a space after your email address. This will not allow you to register. Please make sure to delete the space after your email address so you can proceed to register.
Problems logging in?
If you are having problems logging in call us at (800) 351-1670.
Log in and experience FirstLight’s new Online & Mobile Banking today