September 25, 2017
Safe on Social Networking Sites
networking platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat) are
used by billions of people each day. It’s important to realize that while
social media connects you with your friends, they can also increase your
exposure to individuals with less-than-friendly intentions.
What Can You Do to Protect
- Make sure your computer is
protected with anti-virus software.
- Never assume you are in a
- Be cautious of how much
personal information you make public.
- Be cautious of any third-party
- Review all privacy policies.
- Keep all software up-to-date.
- Create strong, unique
- Be suspicious.