Personal Access Line (PAL)
24 hour access to your money is just a phone call away. PAL Voice Response Service gives you 24-hour access to your accounts over the phone. With PAL, you can:
- Check on account balances
- Transfer funds
- Report a stolen card
- Apply for a loan
- Stop payment on checks & much more
Here’s how to use PAL:
- Call from El Paso, (915) 751-1147, or toll-free from anywhere else, 1-800-362-9076.
- Select 1 - for English or 2 - for Spanish
- Select 1 - for account balance or 3 - transfer funds or make a payment.
- Follow these simple steps to access you accounts:
1. Enter your account number followed by the pound sign (#).
2. Enter your 6 to 10 digit personal identification number.
3. Select an option: Inquiries, Transfer funds, Withdraw funds, Loan services or Other services.